Thursday 21 March 2013

Question 6

From studying t.v dramas, i have used many different technologiesto make my work supervisual. I have used technologies such as Blogger, the Macs, Sliderocket, Prezi, TubeChop, GoAnimate, Screencast and Youtube. There was a few techniques ive missed out but i feel that the ones on my blog work well in presenting my work in a super visual way.
          By working on t.v dramas, it has widened my knowledge of the different technologies and techniques i can use within my work. The biggest and newest piece of technology that i have used is the Macs. At first i struggled at trying to work out how to do everything, but as I progressed on into the unit further i became aware of what to do and how to use them effectively. Without the macs, we wouldn't have been able to edit our video to a high quality standard and get to the programmes we need such as final cut pro,livetype and imovie. These softwares were important, because those are the programmes that are made for editing clips and photos and i feel without them our dramas wouldn't look as effeftive as they do now.
      I have developed my camerawork skills quite a bit. i never knew about the different rules used shooting, and now i know all the tricks i can pull out all the stocks on the angles and placement of the cameras. This then means i can use them effectively and use them to make my work successful and make something creative.
      I feel by using the go-pro, HD camera and final cut pro, they've allowed me to produce something creative. By getting underwater shots helped us to make the drowning look more realistic and that then appeals to the audience and draws in their attention. It also helps the audience gain a better understanding of the film rather that just getting the jist of it. The HD camera contributed quite a bit to our film. The quality we shot our scenes at were of a high standard and this helped to see the image clearer and see the scenery and characters in more detail than you would on your average moving image camera. Finally final cut pro played a big part in our editing, this programe helped us to piece together every part of the puzzle to make our film make sense and look professional. We added many effects and cut scenes that was and wasn't needed in the opening sequence.
        Imovie has played a big part in allowing us to display our work in a creative way. I developed my skills in imovie so that i could add features like adding effects and tones to shots to make the mise-en-scene of the opening sequence more appealing to watch. Also by developing my skills it helped me when finishing our film and exporting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment